Neat Freak

If you've heard anything about anorexia, a safe bet is that it had something to do with control. While I make fun of this overused, oversimplified explanation of the disease all the time, I'll admit it probably has some truth to it, at least in my case. I've always had a type A personality and enjoy micromanaging both my life as well as the lives of others. You're welcome.

Besides my need to plan out just about every minute of my day, I also like to keep everything clean and in its place. Living with three housemates definitely tries this part of my personality at times, but luckily I have a big room that I can keep as obsessively neat as I'd like. And I do. Enjoy an obnoxious amount of pictures a snippet of my room below. (Warning: be prepared to judge me for my copious collection of clothing that I keep color coordinated. Sorry 'bout it.)

Side 1 of my room with desk, mirror, and coffee table
Closet #1
Closet #2 
My ever-growing bookshelf and a picture series of Fred Strickler.
Keyboard and Audrey. Perfection.
Desk used as a vanity.
Bed
Wall with pictures of Paris, a Cindy Sherman print, and lots of jewelry.
More jewelry and candles 

No comments:

Post a Comment