Peanut butter rice crispies (Vegan)


If you’re in the LA vicinity, you know that the weather has been superbly chilly as of late. I may or may not have freaked out on Monday when I saw my male roommate wearing a sweater, because let’s be honest, there are few things better than men in sweaters (the few things being men in sweater vests and glasses). 

Besides being able to ooh and ahh at cute boys, the cold weather also hands itself to nights staying in spent eating baking. I recently made this recipe for peanut butter chocolate crispy bars, which technically did not involve baking, but still fit the bill for a cool weather treat. The recipe is ridiculously simple and uses maple syrup (which I actually substituted for agave) as a sugar substitute. Pair with hot chai tea, a cozy blanket, and Bon Iver for a perfect fall afternoon.

Rice cereal, peanut butter, agave, vanilla, and earth balance
Melting chocolate

Finished product. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment