Happy birthday to my best friend!

Today my best friend in the world, Virginia, turns 22. I don't know what I did to deserve a friendship like ours, but I've learned that it's best not to question the good things that come into my life. She has seen me through every big moment in my life, from my first kiss (literally, she was sitting right next to me in the movie theatre) to my first day of high school and so much more now that our childhood dream of living together has come true. Happiest of days to my dearest friend who happens to be one of the most beautiful, kind, and talented women that I know.

I love you, V!
Age 8. We love to match.
14 years later and still getting into trouble.

(Make sure to read her fabulous blog, featuring her many adventures traveling, here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment